Music Production Education Conference
MPEC 2020 is the second conference for the study of Music Production & Technology pedagogy. MPEC seeks to provide a forum for the discussion and analysis of teaching and learning in music production & technology in Further and Higher Education. The conference offers a forum for lively debate and stimulating presentations that address some of the issues of contemporary music production education within the broader context of the arts sector, research and professional communities.
This second conference benefits from a partnership with the publisher Routledge. A proceedings book will be published in mid-2021 with selected chapters from the conference.
- Sylvia Massy. Landmark producer, engineer and educator with Berklee College of Music.
- Professor Carola Boehm Staffordshire University.
- Katie Tavini is a mastering engineer from Manchester, working in Brighton & Red Bull Academy
Who should attend?
- Lecturers and teachers (School, FE & HE)
- Education Managers and Deans
- Examination Board staff & Publishers
- Music industry personnel
- Researchers in music technology and music education
- Technical support staff
- Freelancers in industry and/or education
- Students interested in music technology and production education
In partnership with: